Monday, October 26, 2009

MY COMICS, YOU MUST READ THEM

Well, when they're done.

I've been working more on my latest comic project:

I've gotten the pages sketched out and am going to start inking this week. I'll be posting a few pages (probably between 3-5) on my website in a few weeks, so make sure to bookmark it! My website can be found here: www.lifeofgeek.com

I also have a fanpage on facebook, so if you want to see random updates of work (related to my comics) and just general updates of progress, feel free to fan that! You can find that link here: Life of Geek Facebook Page

I also have a twitter account because I was sort of pressured into making it, though as far as I know it's just updated from my facebook, so you'll end up finding more there anyway. I believe my tag or username on Twitter is lifeofgeek also if you feel the need to look me up there.

Add me, spread my link, spread the love, spread my comic!

No comments: